I love these threads!

*** sitting in the co-pilot's seat on the Cape Air flight and catching that first glimpse of the BVI, as the pilot opens his window to let some air in.

*** not knowing what time it is or caring.

*** wearing eau du OFF as my evening fragrance and feeling like I primped if I put lip gloss on...carrying a stick of After Bite as an accessory

*** the switchbacks and crazy steep roads, seeing cars parked on driveways with a 60 degree slope!

*** having no plan and ending up going to dinner somewhere with other vacationers you just met that day

*** having a happy hour cocktail on the boat and watching the late comers to an anchorage come in with all of their fenders out or the ever so entertaining first timer's mooring ball attempts

*** deciding that a couple of painkillers have all the properties of a nutritious breakfast and then lunch

*** seeing the locals dressed in jeans as I can barely stand being in a sundress on some of those really hot days

*** listening to the locals speak to each other and being amazed that we are all speaking the same language

*** always being in awe of the colors of the water and stars at night