Nobody here in the US would in their wildest dreams think that we went to Club O. Due to our very conservative upbringing it would be hard for them to imagine us being there. If you told me ten years ago we would be there we would have taken it as an insult. Now it is as natural as can be (pun intended). Since we have gone to Orient beach every time we went they always assume that we are on the north end. We did spend one day there and every day after that on Club Orient chairs. We won't lie if someone asks, but I don't think anyone will. We tell everyone that we are staying on Orient Beach in a suite and leave out the part as to exactly where. We don't rent a cell phone, but keep in contact with our friends and relatives through e-mail. We check it morning and evening and feel that is enough. We go to relax and that is the most relaxing place I know. We went there the first time to have no tan lines (my wife's excuse) and now we go for the friends and the relaxed atmosphere. Sadly we won't be able to go this year. We just might tack on our time we would have spent this year on next year's vacation there if things work out.