Yes, we rented a slip at Scrub and BEYC. On Scrub it is basically just the resort that took the better part of 20 years to build. They do have some water toys in the little bay but it is mostly the pool with a slide. Keep an eye on the pool bar as many don't seem to leave for hours ( I wonder).

BEYC - you can use their showers if you dock and pool I think. Good news is that anyone can rent the water toys (hobies, SUP, etc.) whether you are docked, staying at the resort or on a ball in the bay. Plenty of places to explore, which is why we docked so the boys could come and go as they pleased.

On that trip I did plan ahead and reserved slips. I will say it was nice to have A/C as well. Although I've always avoided A/C as it shorten the trips because your not up all night opening and closing the hatches, listening for bumps in the night and listening to the crazies up all night partying! Ok, I've been that crazy boat a few times!LOL

And you are right the electronics are used a lot less then one might think.

We're in Woodstock.

“Dawn comes early on a boat, right Captain? That’s right it happens everyday just about sun up!”