We have been lucky enough to have been able to take our kids down on several trips over the past 3 years and will be back in two weeks. I think most of our favorites have already been covered but we tend to have the following has must hit stops:

- Leverick (Friday night show plus rental car to baths and stop at Hog Heaven)
- Bitter End (Usually grab dock and use pool)
- Saba Rock (Kids love tarpan feeding)
- Scrub Island (Pricey but you should be able to get discount this time of year. I am not a big fan since I travel far too much but my family loves the place.)
- Peter Island (Pricey dock but absolutely love the facilities and the way we are treated by the staff. Probably the nicest resort in the VIs)
- Little Jost (Bubbly pool, Foxy's Taboo, + stop at B Line)
- White Bay (Great beach to play in the water)
- Indians, Monkey Point, and Dogs are good snorkling stops.
- Cane Garden (Nice beach plus our kids like to play with the local dogs)
- Norman Island (Really like Pirates.)

Couple of other things:
- We are always floored by how nice the staff are towards our kids. Night and day compared to how people treat them in the states. We have had construction workers at Peter Island stop work to help my kids crack coconuts and wait staff at Norman Island abandon their tables to help my kids find hermit grabs. Not sure how I would like having my server vanish but the kids sure had a great time.
- We bring down a portable hammock that we hang from the boat which is a lot of fun.
- We usually rent some water toys but have found one paddleboard is probably enough even when we have 4 kids with us.
- We tend to bring down some of their preferred foods since it is easier to feed them, a heck of lot cheaper, and they seem to eat constantly when they are burning up a lot of energy.
- You may want to bring some life jackets. We leave some with our charter company since we make regular trips but it is much more comfortable to have your own if you need them.
- My kids tend to hate the delays for customs so try to get to the front of the line if you have similar issues.