|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
14 members (Brad_Va, RickandJulie, christina, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, lcote, Kennys, T&T, pandpfromcanada, Fran, 3 invisible),
443
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 331
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 331 |
Yeah. We had a funny discussion. Some in our group thought it was a large ferret. Google was our friend to find it was a small indian mongoose.
Don't think I've ever seen a snake in the BVI's, but the kids did want to plant rubber snakes all over Sandy Cay after seeing the cactus there....THAT didn't go very far!
Capt D (Caribguy) s/v Mollie Jean "When I go to heaven, I want to go from the islands..it's closer"
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|