|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,077
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
|
|
|
12 members (gissmo2, lbksxm, uscg1959, StMartinFan, hokiesailor, mez, SXMScubaman, pedalpusher, 4 invisible),
563
guests, and
178
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1 |
Thanks for the report.
I had to laugh when you mentioned the Caribe Hilton. Back in the late 70s I flew in the Coast Guard out of Aguadilla. We use to go to Isla Grande (the old airport downtown) and the pilots would do touch and gos. On the top of the Caribe Hilton they had nude sun bathing and more than once I came a lot closer to the roof of that building than one would want to in an aircraft. Every new pilot had to see if it was it true.
“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|