Sorry if I was misleading. As jphart mentioned that link was to viyachts, a broker, not Sunsail. I've seen them list more accurate info about boats than the charter outfits do but as of my last check they don't deal with TMM or list Dream Yachts in the BVI so I know they are not perfect. I just use their webpage to get an idea since I find it easy to navigate. Our last charter had two refrigerators and a freezer and inverter - none of that was mentioned online, just refrigeration. If it was me running the show I'd darned sure at least list anything extra on all of my boats.

Anyway, I was only trying to suggest the 464 may have an electric winch. I should have said that and I should have mentioned that it was viyachts that says the Sunsail 464 has the electric winch and that Sunsail may have just omitted it, I almost did. If no one here knows for sure then you should call Sunsail and ask. Since they have many of the same models, hopefully they will all be setup the same but I got the impression last time with them that they may not. Again, I'd see if they can sort it out for you.

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!