dang it the flight options from where I'm at are frustrating as all get out! I hate booking tickets.. I hate looking at 22 hr travel time, 30 hr travel time, 38 hr travel time, 40+ hr travel time... to get to somewhere that should be an 8 hour max travel duration!

Yes I checked.. everything from my 2 options.. FAR and MSP...and yup, to almost every island in the caribbean, so, finally, but I paid through the $$, found a flight that will get me there the same day. what a hassle, what an expense.. and still it's a lousy travel itinerary.
Ended up paying an extra $100 for a little later flight outta SJU so I can settle down a bit between my flight coming into SJU and departing, but still only getting to STT.. then I still have to get from there to Tortola.. it just sucks!

I hate flying.. the only thing in my life that stresses me is fricken flying! It's not really the flying that bothers me.. it's being in the dang airport waiting for and making connections to flights... it bugs me.. unless I'm at the gate, sitting and sure I'm at the right place and on time.. I can't settle down.. I hate it I hate it I hate it!
I just hate it!

I hope this is one of the last years I go through this......

Ok.. I feel a little better.. BUT NOT MUCH!!