|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 85
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
12 members (2tannedfannies, Iowa couple, Eva, caribmichael, IWIWSE, Lovethebeach65, S/Y Mockingbird, Lady Di, Rumlover, socamon, jbutah, 1 invisible),
505
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
June 2014, We Three couples stopped by in a safari truck (that Nick at Leverick Bay arranged for us.). I sweet talked the guard with the true story that One couple had stayed there on their honeymoon 35 years prior.
We had drinks ($10 ea.) by the pool and walked all over the grounds. No questions asked. Wearing cover ups over swim suits after visiting the Baths and the Top. Thanked the guard on the way out.
My theory, act like you belong!
JPH I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|