We have rented with National on Tortola several times and will do so again on our December trip. We have found them great to work with. I called the EIS office the other day to make my reservation and the lady who answered the phone recognized me when I gave her my name. (at least she said she did, either way we've always had great service and it really does feel like working with a small family type shop)

Anyway, they've been great for us and the fact that they have four offices spread about the island can come in handy.

I'd also recommend calling vs. emailing if you'd like to confirm or make changes to your reservation. The email address is still good though. They emailed me a confirmation of the reservation right after I got off the phone with them. I will call again a couple of weeks before our arrival just to confirm all of my reservations.

Also, for future bookings, I recommend calling the local office directly. I've found you get better rates that way. And with National, don't forget to join the frequent renter program. We get Southwest miles whenever we rent, but you have a couple of choices on how to get your points applied.

http://www.nationalcarbvi.com/