Enjoying the pics as they get posted. Makes me play a guessing game as to what’s what
Pic’s 2 and 6 show the 1st [southerly] 3 pod unit
Pic 1 is the next north I think and is the standalone unit. Thought maybe it was a washroom building but it has 3 large openings on 3 of the sides and a large deck, so guessing a standalone resto?
PIc’s 1, 3 & 4 show the next building north, a 2 pod unit, one large – one small unit. I thought the small unit would be a shop, but the large unit has a opening almost right into the small unit, so will see what that becomes
Pic 5 might be water sports, but wasn’t there to be some sort of help / 1st aid station?? – And what about that huge vertical temp wall held up with a 2 x 6/8 LOL, big drop there!
Look to be still units without metal roofing or final siding, but the stairs are starting to come and they look substantial. Looking at the decks, seems to be room for a row of loungers “up top” between the deck and wall – down below will depend on sand
Nov 30, hmm, not so sure, fingers crossed, I wasn’t the 1st to pick that date, but would buy my own drink if the date comes in! – pretty sure I’ll buy a drink regardless!
Love the pics, thanks for posting – 12 wks and almost starting to count
J&B