C/O beaches are where you find them. They frequently aren't wide sandy beaches, and you may have to share them with textiles who will be tolerant if they don't have children with them and you keep your distance. The only widely recognized C/O beach on Maui is Little Beach. I'd stay away during Drum Circle time, though, unless you like watching terrible dancing and listening to terrible drumming on an overcrowded beach with textile looky-lous (verify with a look at YouTube.com's "Little Beach" videos). To find more laid-back C/O beaches, check with local haole (White) aging Flower Child types (and avoid asking locals of Portuguese extraction - they form the constable class in Hawaii). Red Sand Beach in Hana used to be C/O and hard to find, but it has gotten very well known to tourists, now, and I've heard that it has become virtually all-textile. I keep hearing about a gray sand beach just west of Hana. It's probably gone textile by now as well, but you might as well check it out if you're on the Hana Highway.

~Reggie~