|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
11 members (knitsoftwear, MKGrey, Zanshin, biminis, boucharda, Compskier, 5 invisible),
457
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
There's a Diner near here that serves Bagel French Toast (a bagel of your choosing)... I have never tried it, but when we have breakfast there we see a lot of people ordering it... I like my FT crispy on the outside and custard on the inside (I cook it quickly on HIGH heat in an electric skillet), but always thought the bagel crust would be too tough? It must be good though with so many people ordedring it...
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|