So here we are, all set to go home. Ready? Well, not really but DH says we have to, so like I said, we're all set. The car is gassed up, sandwiches for the plane are ready to go and the luggage is all filled and ready for check-in at the airport. And now we wait. I hate waiting.....it seems like such a wasted thing to do but unfortunately for me, I could never be one of the last minute 'fly by the seat of your pants' people. Wish I could.

We've had a wonderful two weeks.....mostly all good weather. We've enjoyed friends - the ones we traveled with, the ones we only see once or twice a year when our trips coincide, and the wonderful island friends we've been blessed to make over the years. We had great meals - all of them, from the beachside lolos like Rosies to the gourmet Marios and LeMoulin Fou - couldn't complain if we wanted to, but why would we want to?

The next big adventure is the trip home, and since Jet Blue and I never seem able to get along with each other, particularly on this end of our trips, that could be interesting. I attempted to check in last night after getting the suggestions to do so via the reminder emails they send - not once, but twice - but the system wouldn't let me. So let the party begin. Still couldn't this morning and the advisory was "must see attendant" or words to that effect so I guess we'll see what happens when we get to the airport.

And for now, we prepare to bid adieu to our beloved Towers, but just like Ahnold - we'll be back, and in this case, sooner as opposed to later so it's all good.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."