If you are traveling from Grand Case, turn right just past the basketball court at the sign for the laundry. At the end of the road you will see a white gate. Park in the lot to the right or on the street to the left. Take the small path alongside the cement wall (to the right of the gate). A short distance in you will come to a place to climb over the wall (very easy). Head straight up the paved road until you see an unpaved path large enough for cars (between 2 abandoned villas) continue with n this path straight ahead until you reach the. beach. It takes about 15 mins to walk in, but it's generally flat. You will pass a lot of cattle. Since these "cows" are SXM cows, they are very low key. FYI...If the gate is open, do not drive in. This is a private entrance and, if locked later in the day, will trap your car inside. No nudity on the weekends, but usually tolerated weekdays. And, yes, I know it's "illegal". I've been nude on this beach hundreds of times for over 25 years and haven't been arrested yet. I guess I'm under the impression that nudists aren't criminals. Have fun.