LOL - sorry to have started all that.

The report from Happy Bay today (Sunday) is that the beach was quite full of people. Surf was high. The left end (from the sea) of the beach was mostly nude (maybe 1/3 of the beach) and the rest was clothed.

I did see a bunch of fully clothed (well, swim suits) folks plop themselves down next to the nude folks and no one seemed to have a worry any way around.

My own opinion (and that's all it is) is that the locals don't really care that much one way or the other. I suspect most are more interested in making a living and having a life than they are worried about whether a few tourists (and French locals) have their clothes on or off.

And it doesn't really seem to be a 'law' issue either. If it were, wouldn't the Gendarmes or local SXM law enforcement be out ticketing and citing the law breakers? I don't know, it really seems to be a tempest in a tea-cup.

Anyway, Happy was happy today. Sadly (as a slight juxtaposition) there was one lurker/sketchy looking guy out there today, but he seemed pretty harmless. Just kind of creepy.

Lunch at Gutside was wonderful!