Thank you for your kind words... I don't say this often and now a days due to time constrains I don't communicate often on this board...

Just a quick nostalgic recap ...

TTOL is exactly where I started ( a kind soul who passed away Ray Minelli introduced me and my business concept 6 years ago on TTOL).

At the beginning I had many skeptical followers as no one knew who I was and did not want to take the chance to do an online transaction and pay online before delivery to someone no one had heard of ...

The few who did just trusted Rays's words and tried my service... reviews poured in one by one and now I have more customers than I can service... and most importantly many customers and business owners who have become my close friends and continue to support me ... Thank you

What touches me even more is I have a few customers who order just to see me or support my business even when they love to shop... I am grateful to you all... and thank you for continuing to trust me and giving me the opportunity to be of service to all of you...

Ray I am thinking of you and I know you will be very proud of me!!!!

Need your groceries delivered ?
Order your groceries online @
www.shopndropgrocerysxm.com