From what I read it will be in a different spot.Maybe it's not located in the Nature Preserve so it will be to far from the beach. Then again it looks like they want to take care of him like they did the other beach vendors on the Orient side. I wish him luck but this has been going on for a few years now and I think the outcome is that he will lose.
The Nature preserve has been getting very active this last bunch of years. First they banned the mud baths and then nudity on Tintamarre then ordered the tear down of the controversial beach bar on Pinel. On the tear down it took some time for them to get it done but prevailed in court so my guess they have the right to enforce the regulations of Nature Preserve. From what i have seen of natural areas in the US they are just that no vendors or commercial operations just a place like it was before anybody got there.
Now on the subject of trash on the beach the whole area is a giant trash can. Tropical Wave picks up around their area but the rest of Gallion Beach is just covered in trash. I would suggest a local education campaign on pack in pack out. But that's another subject

Check this out:http://reservenaturelle-saint-martin.com/en