JB BOS arrived half hour early. 3rd couple in one for immigration breezed thru out door to meet Leslie. After kiss & hug & paperwork we were on our way. Drove straight to Grand Case to have lunch at Sunset Cafe and get that feeling that comes when we drive thru Savane over the hill and the sea opens up to us.

Created like old friends even tho we're not staying there this year. Hubby had grouper and I had shrimp in a coconut curry sauce---delicious! With wine bill was $44.

Decided to drive from GC toward Orient to see if the road block was in place. Clear sailing. We could see wrecked vehicles pulled to the side of the road and some borders but nothing more. Down the middle road to P'Burg and on to Divi. Got to check in early so we decide to drive back to Grand Marche for the basics. That evening we had baguette, Edam cheese and white wine then fell into bed and slept the whole night.

This morning, after church the plan was to drive to Marigot eat then stop at Super U. Not only did we not make church but we got to Marigot in time for lunch knowing the market would soon close we decided on lunch in Marina Royal at Le Main et Le Pate. We decided on the Grouper (if hubby keeps eating it he'll soon look like one) and accra for appetizer. Again with wine. After eating went to Sarafina's for chocolate mousse.

Returned to Divi thru Cole Bay, deciding tomorrow we'd try to get to Super U. Upon arrival found one of our bathrooms flooded, toilet leaking. Management said it's because of all the rain and they send someone to fix it. Later, we heard noise. Went to the door to find a bucket and a mop. I guess they expect us to clean it ourselves. We contacted the front desk. Excuse was because it's Sunday they can't get anyone until tomorrow. I guess the good luck we've had so far just ran out!

So full from lunch (and we have more dessert from Sarafina ) think we might stay in again this evening and have some of the Roti chicken we bought or make a salad---with more wine of course.

Entertainment tonight at Divi is Barbwire Band. Maybe we'll check it out.