|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 6 invisible),
421
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#95793
04/26/2016 01:52 AM
|
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 296 |
Can anyone share with me their experiences with Horizon Yacht Charters? They are affiliated with Swain Sailing School, who did our ASA 103 & 104 last week. We are thinking about chartering one of their newer boats (2015 or 2016) in the fall since we liked Nanny Cay, liked the boat, and we get a discount.
I just read about the other poster with the big list of problems. I have crewed on a Moorings boat and we had small issues but nothing major. I am wondering if their experience was an exception to the rule.
Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|