Since we're all posting small world (on SXM) stories... Here's mine. We owned week 51 in La Vista Beach. We also would come down 2 days early for a total of 9 days there. We decided to buy week 50 for a full 2 weeks there. Because our week 51 unit was owned by another couple, we had to take another unit and when week 50 was over, move to our week 51 unit.
Well as luck would have it, the couple occupying our week 51 unit decided to move to a 2 bedroom making it possible to occupy the same unit for both weeks. We started chatting with that couple and we quickly learned that the wife came originally from Brooklyn (They currently live in Maryland) as I did. I asked her what high school she attended. She answered that she went to Midwood H.S. I told her that I also attended Midwood H.S. and was in the class of 1965. She laughed and said that she also was in the class of 1965. When I got back home I looked her up in my yearbook and saw that not only were we in the same class but we signed each other's book. We were actually friends in H.S. but forgot that fact. Of course we are friends outside of SXM now.