Tuesday, 01/08/02<br><br>Woke up to sunshine, again. Gourmet breakfast, again. We're off to the Rhone, turned out to be a pretty good snorkel. We were told that this was an exceptionally good day for snorkeling the Rhone, the water can be rough here. Jim went with us and free dove, to point out different parts of the wreck. The highlight of the snorkel was seeing a huge spotted eagle ray close to five feet across, eerily gliding over the wreck. I followed it for a while then we all headed back to Tri-World. As we were leaving Jim pointed out two coconut trees where it is said that some of the bodies from the Rhone were buried. <br><br>Next stop, Cooper Island. Jim dropped us at the dock. I really liked this beach, white sand lots of coconut trees for shade. If I were looking for a relaxing week on a beach this place would make my short list. We shopped, T shirts and I bought a decorative chart that will be marked with our travels and framed. I also picked up some Cohibas. Some of the crew was giving me some flack about the aroma from some of my larger cigars. We sat for a while at Cooper Island Beach Club, who gets my vote for the best bushwackers in the BVI, not frozen and very potent. I called Tri-world on the FRS radio and we were picked up at the dock. Deliverance pulled up while we were moored, Jim bought ice and we got ice cream.<br><br>Off to Virgin Gorda and the Baths. We had a great time, no big crowds as we were there later in the day. Most of the folks were leaving as we arrived. Heidi loved the kittys. Jim picked us up at 5:00pm. and motored around to the North Sound. Watched another beautiful sunset while we were underway and pulled into the Sound just as any trace of daylight was quickly disappearing. Saba Rock was the entertainment for the evening. The huge fish by the spotlights were cool as was the aquarium/reef pool. Now that's a lazy mans way of snorkeling. Katie prepared Cornish Hens tonight. I don't remember lunch or the appetizers, must have been the bushwackers. <br><br>[Linked Image]<br><br>Contact the BVI Calendar helpers<br>bvical@traveltalkonline.com<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 1/22/02 04:35 PM.</EM></FONT></P>