|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
14 members (caribmichael, bbeach, 48ref, deputydog1157, S/Y Mockingbird, GOTOSUN, RonDon, CharlieAndElaine, SteveH, RickG, 4 invisible),
394
guests, and
169
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 81
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 81 |
Has anyone cleared into the BVI under the new regulations. In particular have you had to bring your bags into C&I? I often pick my wife and friends up in Saint Thomas and check in at VG. What is expected?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537 |
We go from BVI to St Johns for a couple days then return. Anyone know what news rules are for this arrangement? I assume only change is everyone reports to customs in BVI. But since we are merely returning is there a "bag" inspection required?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|