Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,971
Posts342,215
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
erb923 14
Member Spotlight
jazzgal
jazzgal
Portland, OR
Posts: 5,318
Joined: June 2009
Today's Birthdays
pepcats
Who's Online Now
15 members (CarolinaSailor, SXMScubaman, Buddyhog, Greg, Rnd, jrw, Marie, Tom8042, DandG, CayView, GOTOSUN, BaardJ, 3 invisible), 421 guests, and 112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
M
macpete Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
Folks, be warned. I tried to download the cruising guide below, my anti-virus just about had kittens, one of those "call us to get your PC back" sites.

I'm going to contact Rick the original poster, he may not be aware.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
No issues on my Mac with Safari or Chrome. Anyone else have a problem?

Cheers, RickG

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
M
macpete Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
FWIW, I was on Chrome, Windoze 10 version.
Your results may vary.

Pity I was really looking forward to reading it, we're headed to the SVI next year!

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
There's a free soft guide (pdf file) called "A Cruising Guide to Puerto Rico," Ed. 1.3, by, Frank Virgintino.

It's good.

It's 205 pages and 34MB in size.
I downloaded it a couple of years ago.
If anybody wants it, drop me a PM with your email address and I can send it to you.

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
UPDATE:

SO I went here: http://freecruisingguides.com/

There are number of guides here for all over the world.

There is a newer V2.0 guide to Puerto Rico. This is called:

"A Cruising Guide to Puerto Rico", 2.0, by, Frank Virgintino

It is 37MB in size and 216 pages.

Page down to find the link.

I downloaded it and virus checked it, and it seems ok.

YMMV.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5