Very abbreviated trip report;

There were 5 of us and we didn’t really want to rent a car, so we had a Sayulita car service pick us up and return us to PVR. They stop at the PVR Mega grocery store on the way out of town so we could provision. Very handy.

Surfing – good waves for a variety of skill levels….go talk to several of the surf board rental/lesson people on the beach depending on what you may need, special boards, SUPS, lessons, etc.

Food – we ate at many of the small taco stands that would set up in the evenings, all were pretty good.

Bars – we spent several days in the beach bar towards the North end of the beach, it was part of a small bungalow resort. Bartender Daniel was great, and the beach vendors didn’t venture down there much. Also worth mentioning, the Sayulita Public House has many great Mexican micro brews…and they make and sell their own awesome hot sauce.

Beach vendors – ugg, this has always been one of my pet peeves anywhere I am on vacation. If you want to sell me your wares, set up a stand and I’ll come see you. Being interrupted every 5 minutes doesn’t make me want to patronize your business. It was interesting to me EVERY guy that sell cigars also sells a plethora of mind altering substances. I don’t care what other people do, but I am not going to take a chance on Mexican prison!

All in all a great time with great friends, but I think I’ll stick to T & C and the BVI.