Well the gang is still here. We are starting to feel like locals

Sorry but dinner was late last night and I did not get to do an upload the current happenings. Dinner was a traditional Indonesian Rice Table. Not sure I would rate it as a culinary experience, but definitely an experience. People who know me know that sharing my food is very hard for me, but it was enjoyable time.

[Linked Image]

And a lot of sharing was required!

So far things are still looking good for a flight out on Thursday. We are waiting with baited breath to see if Flight 946 out of Dulles leaves today at 5:30. Janet found a little piece of home yesterday in a small town north of Amsterdam called Marken.

[Linked Image]

Marken was absolutely beautiful with small green and black houses reflecting the sun and sailboats lining the harbor.

[Linked Image]

Walking from the harbor to the village center we meander through homes neatly aligned along the canals.

[Linked Image]

No the white fluffy things in the background is not volcanic ash if you were wondering - just another beautiful day in the Netherlands.

We are getting a little slap happy so we decided to see if we count number of Dutch Animals we saw. Dutch Animals are easy to identify because they always have a hint of green near them.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Unfortunately we did not see any Dutch Dogs - Yet we saw some warnings about them.

[Linked Image]

For an uplifting experience Janet went and got a new “DO” - It amazes me how women can have such a positive transformation after a wash and cut…. Looks good!

[Linked Image]

So all is well. We are packing as if we are leaving in the morning and keeping a positive attitude

[Linked Image]

Have a happy

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 06/03/2010 11:05 AM.

“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés