Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
9 members (Naxos, mark37, S/Y Mockingbird, charlie, marksxm, 4 invisible), 417 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
We went to the Full Moon Party at Foxy's Taboo two years ago, and
we really enjoyed it!
I checked their calendar, and don't see any full moon parties listed.
Any one know for sure??

Thanks, Andy


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166
Likes: 1
A few months ago I asked them about the full party . The response I got was that there were unsure about continuing fmp this year.


Warren S/V Scuba Doo
Lagoon 50 (winner of best crewed yacht under 55 feet at the St. Thomas crewed yacht boat show).

https://www.cyabrochure.com/ebn/2307/pdyrX/6642/4///
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
sorry guys.. i put that together but was told to pull the plug frown As it turned out.. people loved them...

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166
Likes: 1
Hi susanZ. I attended the first fmp at taboo. I had a great time. It was my favorite fmp. I have been to trellis, bomba, taboo and coco maya.

Disappointing outcome.

What else can I say besides thank you for a fun evening.


Warren S/V Scuba Doo
Lagoon 50 (winner of best crewed yacht under 55 feet at the St. Thomas crewed yacht boat show).

https://www.cyabrochure.com/ebn/2307/pdyrX/6642/4///

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5