|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 769
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
17 members (GOTOSUN, louismcc, 2tannedfannies, Rumlover, o2bnsxm, CaribbeanCanadians, triciatn, FantasyFrank, cbinparadise, SXMScubaman, Marie, StMartinFan, RatmansWife, Bella, JeanneB, 2 invisible),
388
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277 |
We went to the Full Moon Party at Foxy's Taboo two years ago, and we really enjoyed it! I checked their calendar, and don't see any full moon parties listed. Any one know for sure??
Thanks, Andy
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
A few months ago I asked them about the full party . The response I got was that there were unsure about continuing fmp this year.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228 |
sorry guys.. i put that together but was told to pull the plug  As it turned out.. people loved them...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
Hi susanZ. I attended the first fmp at taboo. I had a great time. It was my favorite fmp. I have been to trellis, bomba, taboo and coco maya.
Disappointing outcome.
What else can I say besides thank you for a fun evening.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|