|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 39
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 39 |
Went to have my afternoon daydream on the Soggy Dollar webcam and there is a big yacht there right now. Not that I am envious, nevermind, I am VERY envious :-)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085 |
If it's the same one that is there now, it's a mini-cruise ship - Seadream II from the Bahamas.
"Confidentially, I've had these problems with the tides before"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 39
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 39 |
No, the one that was there yesterday afternoon was a mega yacht, not the cruise ship there today
|
|
|
|
|
|
|