Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 21
bran 21
erb923 20
kim 19
mahokid 15
Member Spotlight
timnboston
timnboston
Beverly MA (Boston's North Shore)
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
12 members (turqwater, shortcircuit, IWIWSE, Kmon, leslieridler, BillDauterive, KDE12603, kaba, 4 invisible), 1,070 guests, and 191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#129007 05/01/2017 12:06 AM
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 38
suzkoop Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 38
We will be sailing on a Moorings 4800. I have a question for those of you who have used Leverick Bay for a slip. I keep seeing references that with a TTOL discount a slip is the same cost as a mooring. I contacted Nick via email a while ago and asked what it would cost and if there was a TTOL discount. He responded and said a mooring ball would be $30 and a slip would be either $1 or $2/foot, I forget which and I can't seem to find the email. I assumed a mooring and a slip weren't the same price because we are in a cat which takes up more space, but I figured I would ask those of you with experience.

Therefore, for those of you who have stayed in a slip, was it the same cost as a mooring and what type of boat were you in?

Thanks,
Suzanne

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166
Likes: 1
Did you mention that you are a ttol member?

I think that the slip will cost $35 plus a flat charge for electricity..


Warren S/V Scuba Doo
Lagoon 50 (winner of best crewed yacht under 55 feet at the St. Thomas crewed yacht boat show).

https://www.cyabrochure.com/ebn/2307/pdyrX/6642/4///
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
We were there last week on a 45' cat; slip with TTOL discount is $35 for slip + $20 for shore power hookup

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
TTOL rate is 35.00 plus 10 dollars per 30 AMP power cord. You will need two on the 4800 so 55 total. Free bag of ice and 100 gallons of water included!

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 38
suzkoop Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 38
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did mention I was a TTOL member. I'll email him again.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Don't think twice- Take it. Call Nick for a reservation. Cheap at twice whatever the price.

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 488
Likes: 1
7
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
7
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 488
Likes: 1
Quote
calsail said:
Don't think twice- Take it. Call Nick for a reservation. Cheap at twice whatever the price.


Another vote for this plan. Especially when you think of the cost of a mooring ball with no facilities.

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Nick has always been great with reservations and pricing. We always make it there at least 1 night per week .


Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5