|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
12 members (turqwater, shortcircuit, IWIWSE, Kmon, leslieridler, BillDauterive, KDE12603, kaba, 4 invisible),
1,070
guests, and
191
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 382 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 382 Likes: 2 |
Hi All, [This is a cross post from the SXM board but since there are many more charterers here, I figured I would post here as well. ] Just got back from our bareboat charter with The Moorings at Oyster Pond. We overnighted at Grande Case, Road Bay, Green Cay, Anse de Columbier, and Pinel. Here's a little video I put together if you are interested. St. Martin Sailing video on Vimeo
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 70
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 70 |
Thanks, great video. Never sailed down there, but might be time to start studying up on St. Martin 
Phil Nixa, Mo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|