Hello all,<br>Spent 10 wonderful days on the amazing island.<br><br>Left Ewr on Continental with no problems at all. Got to love the non-stop flight.<br><br>The first 3 days on the island we stayed at Marys Boon. Very nice little hotel, cool views of the airport. Especially the 747 coming and going. Here is my advice if you want to stay at this resort. Do Not get the Lower Lobby studios.!!! First of all it is very damp down there and lots of mosquitoes. Second, above you is the dining room, or at least the room I was in. You can here the chairs scraping the floor quite loadly. Very annoying during the nappy time hours. The place is very quaint but I dont think I would stay there again, or least stay in those rooms.<br><br>The last 7 days were spent at the Atrium which we totally love. Very modern accomidations and love the staff! they always remember your name.<br><br>We rented a car from Unity. Micheal was very nice. Car was what you would expect to get around the island.<br><br>We spent most of our time on Orient. Club O side of course. The sand gravity just kicks in and you just cant leave. I so love the people you meet there. We hooked up with 3 great couples and just laughed the days away. We did some serious partying at Pedros. The cruise people just couldnt get enough of us. Flash kept us all on the dance floor. <br>When we first got to Orient Baywatch was closed. I was sooo upset. Then to our amazement the showed up, we found out they were just moving so closed for a few days.[Linked Image] We were soo happy. so our lunches consisted of Andy's amazing food. I can still taste that fried calamar with that amazing sauce now!<br><br>Dinners: We ate at Le Cottage twice, god their food is just to die for, and I love that Stefane will serve you the perfect wine to accompany your meal. A must do for new timers.<br>Always a must for us is Lees. Was totally upset they had no lobster though.<br>Went to a LOLO for my first time. What a great experience. I so loved it! Then we went to Rainbow for desert. That was a great ending to our night. Sitting upstairs is a wonderful end to any meal in Grand Case.<br>Also went to Yvetts and Loterie farms ( Cheryl and Andy joined us that night) Both a big [Linked Image].<br>Went to Le Chanteclair, got to have the unnameable desert!<br><br>Spent a night at Sunset Beach bar. The bartenders didnt seem to happy that we wanted to cash in on the woman drink free if topless but the crowd did. Oh well, if they dont want woman to do that take the sign down!!!![Linked Image]<br><br>Went to Peg Leg. I love the new deck on the back. Such a lovely way to spend a before dinner drink. I finally gave Neil a Giants hat to put proudly up on his bar and I got a Peg Leg Hat in return, Thanks Neil! ( now my hat better be up when I return)<br><br>All in ALL had a amazing time. Loved everyone I met there. I think my paint on thong was a big hit at the wine and cheese party!<br><br>Counting the days till I return!<br>Cheers [Linked Image]