|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
18 members (Volle Maan, diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, 9 invisible),
405
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91 |
I have a feeling this is a stupid question, but here we go...
In the past I'm almost certain I could order a Riteway provisioning package that included breakfasts, lunches, and half the dinners for a given crew size and trip duration. I filled out the form, made a few selections, and bam! it was done. Did this option go away? If not, where is the form???
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861 |
I have not seen that on Riteway's site -- I have seen it on the charter company's provisioning selections. I believe Bobby's also offers that but I have not seen it on Riteway.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335 |
I know Moorings offers this, but do not recall seeing that option at Riteway.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861 |
Just checked both Riteway and Bobby's sites and no option at either -- I think only the charter companies offer this.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040 |
Riteway does not offer that option.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31 |
I recently looked into this but we're opting to take coolers from the States instead. That said, here is the link to the Provisioning How To website from Riteway: http://www.rtwbvi.com/howtoIt looks like they don't do meals though so you'll have to piece it together yourself.
Last edited by Lenair; 08/25/2017 12:11 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31 |
I stand corrected. Go here: http://www.rtwbvi.com/faqClick on "How else can I order?" then click on "group packages" to download the form.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91 |
Sweet! I think the group package form used to be more front and center on the website. Thanks! Love this site!
|
|
|
|
|