Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
timnboston
timnboston
Beverly MA (Boston's North Shore)
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
8 members (S/Y Mockingbird, gomer36, ScottW, BILLPIT, Kevin_B, Kennys, 2 invisible), 392 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#138715 08/24/2017 10:46 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
I have a feeling this is a stupid question, but here we go...

In the past I'm almost certain I could order a Riteway provisioning package that included breakfasts, lunches, and half the dinners for a given crew size and trip duration. I filled out the form, made a few selections, and bam! it was done. Did this option go away? If not, where is the form???

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
I have not seen that on Riteway's site -- I have seen it on the charter company's provisioning selections. I believe Bobby's also offers that but I have not seen it on Riteway.


[Linked Image]

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
I know Moorings offers this, but do not recall seeing that option at Riteway.

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Just checked both Riteway and Bobby's sites and no option at either -- I think only the charter companies offer this.


[Linked Image]

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
N
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
N
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Riteway does not offer that option.

Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
I recently looked into this but we're opting to take coolers from the States instead. That said, here is the link to the Provisioning How To website from Riteway:

http://www.rtwbvi.com/howto

It looks like they don't do meals though so you'll have to piece it together yourself.

Last edited by Lenair; 08/25/2017 12:11 PM.
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 31
I stand corrected. Go here:
http://www.rtwbvi.com/faq

Click on "How else can I order?" then click on
"group packages" to download the form.

Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
Sweet! I think the group package form used to be more front and center on the website. Thanks! Love this site!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5