Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
4 members (ggffrr11, MrEZgoin, 2 invisible), 336 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272
Likes: 192
I know everyone is starving for information and wants to be able to post first hand video/reports/whatever from Irma. However, there have already been two instances of people posting videos that were NOT of Irma. Please do a bit of checking yourself before posting videos/reports/etc, if possible, and if you do post a report/video/etc, please post a source, if possible. Thanks for your cooperation.


Carol Hill
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 19
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 19
I apologize for my post about the video from Barbuda. My source was Caribbean Hurricane Network, a reporter from Virgin Gorda/Tortola. I thought it was legit. I'll slink off to my corner now........

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272
Likes: 192
No problem. I was expecting these kinds of things to happen.


Carol Hill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5