|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
13 members (Islandercpl, S/Y Mockingbird, Scostello, DaveinFL, calle313, KDE12603, SXMScubaman, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, 1 invisible),
407
guests, and
137
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192 |
I know everyone is starving for information and wants to be able to post first hand video/reports/whatever from Irma. However, there have already been two instances of people posting videos that were NOT of Irma. Please do a bit of checking yourself before posting videos/reports/etc, if possible, and if you do post a report/video/etc, please post a source, if possible. Thanks for your cooperation.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 19
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 19 |
I apologize for my post about the video from Barbuda. My source was Caribbean Hurricane Network, a reporter from Virgin Gorda/Tortola. I thought it was legit. I'll slink off to my corner now........
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192 |
No problem. I was expecting these kinds of things to happen.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|