|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, 4 invisible),
405
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91 |
Has anyone found pictures of TMM?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
Yes. There are some. I can't seem to post pictures. Extensive damage but about 6 yachts floating . All lost mast. Several others flipped. This was drone video I believe. Although floating, these may be (will be) more damage when inspected closer. The building is damaged.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4 |
The photo I posted is from Caribbean Buzz Helicopters on FB. It's the only photo of TMM base that I recall having seen so far. If there are others, let me know where and I will be happy to post here, or at least post a link.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|