Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
15 members (NumberCruncher, TracyT, kodack, BeckyMac, DBESXM, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, FFSXM, Bob O, 5 invisible), 400 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#141671 09/09/2017 08:01 AM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 91
Has anyone found pictures of TMM?

BVI Sponsors
.
SteveInMD #141672 09/09/2017 08:22 AM
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
[Linked Image]

SteveInMD #141673 09/09/2017 08:52 AM
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Yes. There are some. I can't seem to post pictures. Extensive damage but about 6 yachts floating . All lost mast. Several others flipped. This was drone video I believe. Although floating, these may be (will be) more damage when inspected closer.
The building is damaged.


Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com

Deepcut #141674 09/09/2017 09:07 AM
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
The photo I posted is from Caribbean Buzz Helicopters on FB. It's the only photo of TMM base that I recall having seen so far. If there are others, let me know where and I will be happy to post here, or at least post a link.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5