|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
18 members (DaveinFL, calle313, S/Y Mockingbird, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, 3 invisible),
424
guests, and
119
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Time for our favourite island balladeer to redo his great song "Iron Strong" with a few new lyrics.."That's why I smile through every storm.."
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 563
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 563 |
I was considering that one for the video we're producing to kick off our donation drive here in Torrance. Since we're raising supplies for the children, I went with "Little Feet" instead.
BTW, continued prayers from all of us here in SoCal that CRC will be restored to its previous glory soon. Much love to you both.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
All love to you down south and thanks for the great thoughts and actions! Happy days ahead with The Elmtones, Quito, Kapeye and cold ones again..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 87
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 87 |
Manpot said: Time for our favourite island balladeer to redo his great song "Iron Strong" with a few new lyrics.."That's why I smile through every storm.." Well said i wish all the best to the people dealing with this difficult situation. I hope to see Tortola again back better than ever
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 938
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 938 |
Anybody heard about Reuben Chinnery?? Is he ok? We've been wondering about him.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
God I really hope so..please post any news about Reuben..
|
|
|
|
|