Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Carol_Hill
Carol_Hill
Central Florida!
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
11 members (Sxmroyalislander, Rover, Arbor88, sxm1986, blackrover, Rumlover, LAB57, lbksxm, 3 invisible), 409 guests, and 145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#144479 09/24/2017 03:06 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 647
GaryT Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 647
Like most of us, I have been concerned about the people and places I have grown to love in the BVI.

I found this BBC video that is the best I have seen when it comes to showing the scale of damage Irma left behind.

The video is near the bottom of this page under "more on hurricane Irma" and I can't find any way to navigate to it independently. It is over 11 minutes long and starts BVI coverage at the 4 minute mark.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41311527

My heart goes out to everyone there.

GaryT


Gary T
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
J
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
J
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks for posting the video. We plan to go back next spring to help boost the economy!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5