Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 63
fabila 44
Zanshin 40
Kennys 33
Member Spotlight
jmbcomms
jmbcomms
New England (home), St. Maarten (many weeks each year) and California (where my daughter is)
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
beach_dhays, Cobalt, HikeNYCParks, KVR, Twanger
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Jeannius, 1 invisible), 487 guests, and 73 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
BVI customs and imigration #145466
10/03/2017 01:43 PM
10/03/2017 01:43 PM
Buffalo NY
E
Eriesailor Offline OP
Traveler
Eriesailor  Offline OP
Traveler
E
Buffalo NY
I have an upcoming charter with CYOA in late November/early December and I am fortunate to have picked one of their new arrivals that wasn't yet in St. Thomas when the storms hit. We are planning on splitting the time between the SVI's and BVI's to support as many area's as possible. Assuming that Soggy and Foxy's can at least have a lemonade stand type of set up by then I would love to clear in at JVD and give them our money. Does anybody know if they plan to bring customs back to JVD or will I need to clear in at Sopers? I haven't heard much about how Pirates is progressing but I did see a rumor that Willy T's plans on serving drinks by December. I find that hard to believe but it would be nice if it is true and would definitely warrant a trip to Norman Island.

BVI Sponsors
Re: BVI customs and imigration [Re: Eriesailor] #145467
10/04/2017 10:23 AM
10/04/2017 10:23 AM
Great Harbour, Jost Van Dykes
SusanZ Offline
Traveler
SusanZ  Offline
Traveler
Great Harbour, Jost Van Dykes
Hi Erie, I will try to find out about customs and immigrations plans in next few days. Please come to Jost. You will be welcomed to best of ability. My ex and rottweiler rode out the storm at Pirate's and he said that they were calling him in today to get the boat from Guana to head over to Norman, so I suspect they will have an update soon about Pirate's and I will pass it along when I know it.