Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
5 members (luvtotravel, Manpot, goose4793, caribmichael, 1 invisible), 406 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#145466 10/03/2017 01:43 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 30
E
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
E
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 30
I have an upcoming charter with CYOA in late November/early December and I am fortunate to have picked one of their new arrivals that wasn't yet in St. Thomas when the storms hit. We are planning on splitting the time between the SVI's and BVI's to support as many area's as possible. Assuming that Soggy and Foxy's can at least have a lemonade stand type of set up by then I would love to clear in at JVD and give them our money. Does anybody know if they plan to bring customs back to JVD or will I need to clear in at Sopers? I haven't heard much about how Pirates is progressing but I did see a rumor that Willy T's plans on serving drinks by December. I find that hard to believe but it would be nice if it is true and would definitely warrant a trip to Norman Island.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
Hi Erie, I will try to find out about customs and immigrations plans in next few days. Please come to Jost. You will be welcomed to best of ability. My ex and rottweiler rode out the storm at Pirate's and he said that they were calling him in today to get the boat from Guana to head over to Norman, so I suspect they will have an update soon about Pirate's and I will pass it along when I know it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5