|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
|
|
|
12 members (JimandJane, BHK, Kmon, marybeth, Murdock, SXMScubaman, 6 invisible),
461
guests, and
44
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277 |
I just called Scrub Island Reservation line about a marina reservation. They said they weren't taking marina reservations for before July '18.
I'd heard (maybe here) that Marine Max had moved their operation to Scrub, but I didn't know that they would use the whole marina??
Anybody have any better info about Scrub?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 590
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 590 |
Marine Max is definitely there. Picking up a boat in 2 weeks. I am getting emails that I can reserve a room and use the facilities.
Happy to give you first hand info after I see it. Ellen
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 61
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 61 |
I have a paid reservation at the marina for July 8th. I've not been told that it's been cancelled, so I'm presuming it's still valid.
That doesn't help with pre-July reservations though. Sorry.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
That is correct. The MarineMax boats are based at Scrub, but it is not really open to the public. The old outdoor restaurant is on an angle and needs to be rebuilt. They are using the indoor restaurant and balcony area, but only for MM guests. Still don’t have mains electric.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|