Less than 2weeks to go. This baby has been practicall sold out for months.

2750 passengers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=car...awfD5AQ_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=661

10 days. From Miami.....Half Moon Cay (AN):, Amber Cove (AN), Curacao, Bonair, and Aruba.

Imsure it will be great. that said, i believe things get better with daylight attention and so therefore in the immortal words of singer Joe Walsh “i cant complain but sometimes i still do” i offer the following critiques.

Compared to last year they seem a bit less enthused/organized about onboard activities, themes, workshops, bands, etc. last year somebody really pulled it all together.

This year, excursions were announced last minute. Limited AN offerings. They get sold via carnival. Carnival website SNAFUs abounded with different to nonexistent infomdisplays and functionality whether you had an iphone, droid, internet explorer, firefox. Some people took the day off to be able to buy stuff only to find they couldnt see/buy what others could.some people had al,of the above open and were able to book. Iphone worked the best.

Last year great bands brought onboard, this year no announcement.

Last year, workshops formpurchase, this year none.

Last year, interactive massage time bookin, thisnyear dates/times picked for you take it or leave it.

Alot of folks cobbling their own excursions on cruise critic roll calls to compenste.

Anyways, the cruise is what folks go for. They have a great prodcut and am glad they do it. But not sure why they cant keep it as ggod/better.

Also, 2019 was announced like 6 months later than normal. Itinerary shorter, less interesting and more expensive. Well see how that goes.

Joe walsh’#s little brother

Last edited by PelicanPirate; 01/21/2018 01:23 PM.