pat 42
Todd 40
jazzgal 40
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ecco, OceanDrop, vincent
Who's Online Now
41 registered members (Bigdaddy, tmsxmsails, RonDon, KirkB, lcote, Don_and_Linda, GeorgeC1, Kevin_B, Wahnfried, Zanshin, Matt W, Time Will Tell, camview, jagmansr, JeanneB, Fran, bkigar, YachtReprise, Bakoguy, sailingbob, SXMScubaman, PML, Manpot, anet_scot, Good Boy Gus, snman31, WWII, nevar37, Alltech63, MrEZgoin, cabokid, Whale Tail, blooming, knitsoftwear, 7 invisible), 955 guests, and 72 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Who Really Cares About Club O? #167961
08/17/2018 08:01 PM
08/17/2018 08:01 PM
Pittsburgh, PA
gotaluvit Offline OP
Traveler
gotaluvit  Offline OP
Traveler
Pittsburgh, PA
Club O, the hotel is looking more and more like Mullet Bay Beach Club and may take just as long to resurect. I belive that 90% of the people here have never stayed there and never would.

On the other hand many of us cared quite a bit about the clothing optional beach in front of Club O and the Perch bar and Papagayo. If whatever powers that be would just rebuild a nice Restaraunt and bar or two like Luftman is doing further north with bathrooms and the like I would be a happy camper and those powers that be would have a very nice income (with the chairs) to bridge their way to whatever future the hotel business might have. Perch “lite” doesn’t cut it in anyway shape or form.

If there were any true business people involved they would be mining the gold on that section of the beach...

My apologies to those of you invested in the property or who liked camping there...

SXM Sponsors
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167964
08/17/2018 08:10 PM
08/17/2018 08:10 PM
Vermont
sxmmartini Offline
Traveler
sxmmartini  Offline
Traveler
Vermont
I am packing to head to a real naturist destination. It breaks my heart to be in your Camp O but the new group of owners IMO ruined the dream and vision of Reint Brink!
I will get off my soap box now and head to places with better karma.

I know this is a bad thought but here it goes, I did not like perch lite at all and bought everyone drinks there in June 2018. It reminded me of a school playground painted blue and yellow. I was looking for the swingset and seesaw.

I will not be posting till tuesday to give everyone a break... gn

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167967
08/17/2018 08:57 PM
08/17/2018 08:57 PM
Maine USA
doctorj Offline
Traveler
doctorj  Offline
Traveler
Maine USA
I assume by the title of your post you are hoping to kick the hornets nest. It is apparent that you loved the property and it’s amenities but didn’t care to support Club O as a destination. I respect your choices but I would like to be the first to support Club O in it’s entirety. We now have life long friends from our stays at Club O both with the guests and with the employees we have become dear friends with. I wish them a speedy resolution to the very difficult obstacles they must overcome.
We will continue to visit St. Martin and support the entire island and pray that those who wish to rebuild are given the opportunity. Our May trip was very different but we felt it important to support the Island after this devastating blow from Mother Nature.
carib cheers,
doctorj

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere........
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167968
08/17/2018 09:07 PM
08/17/2018 09:07 PM
Colorado
sxmbeachlover Offline
Traveler
sxmbeachlover  Offline
Traveler
Colorado
Honestly, I have never stayed at Club O , but have loved OB for now decades. We have never found the accommodations at club O to be up to our "standards", but appreciate those who stayed there and made the beach soooo enjoyable. OK, we are ready for the "backlash" smile

Famous Quote from SBHonline: The best moderation is the least moderation.
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: doctorj] #167973
08/17/2018 09:57 PM
08/17/2018 09:57 PM
S
stangied Offline
Traveler
stangied  Offline
Traveler
S
I’m like doctorj. We loved Club O. Evidently there is thousands upon thousands that loved Club O
But they may not be that people on this board that did. But that’s not surprising

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: sxmbeachlover] #167974
08/17/2018 10:05 PM
08/17/2018 10:05 PM
PnPinNC Offline
Traveler
PnPinNC  Offline
Traveler
Ordinarily, I would echo your sentiment... in that in any other place and time Club O's accommodations would not be our norm either. However, Club O is such a special place, and is so much more than the buildings and accommodations. As DoctorJ says above, we too have met lifelong friends (the good Doctor among them), in our twice a year stays. ...and unlike everyplace else we've ever stayed, we count members of the staff among those. We were on the island this past June and ran into a few of those staff members.. even sought out the office. I could not imagine doing that for anyplace else - anywhere in the world, we've been. We're glad we took the plunge years ago and gave staying there a try. It is truly a special place.
Yes, the owner situation is unfortunate, and I agree the current temporary setup is a far cry from what it was, but we were there to help support our friends.
We too have watched the owner situation play out down there for years, and to be fair it is a small number of owners causing the problems. The vast majority are on the same page, and trying to do the right thing. Hopefully, if anything good comes out of Irma, it will be that maybe they can sort that out. It will take longer than we all would want, but when it's back, if it's half the place it was - it will be worth it.
In the mean time, we've been back to the island once already, and we're counting down to an October trip. We'll spend time on the beach for sure, but more importantly we'll be there with some of our regular friends, and we'll be searching out our friends on the staff too! Club O is much more than a hotel....

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167977
08/17/2018 11:26 PM
08/17/2018 11:26 PM
Columbia, SC, USA
DandM29212 Offline
Traveler
DandM29212  Offline
Traveler
Columbia, SC, USA
I agree with the intent of the OP. Unfortunately, as we all know, those kind of amenities would need to be built by the Copro and obviously nothing can be done by the CoPro until their whole current dispute is settled, insurance settlements are received, and a rebuild plan is implemented. Estimates of how long that may take are anyone's guess - my personal guess is on the far side of a longgggg time. I can't see how there would be much interest in building new beach-focused amenities unless insurance proceeds well exceed the lodging replacement costs. Once the Copro receives its insurance money, their first priority must be making the owners whole in replacing their units. It would be hard to imagine that there'd be leftover money for a decent Perch, along the lines of Bikini, Kakao, Kontiki, Waikiki, etc., let alone an upgraded restaurant replacement.

Meanwhile, the resort continues to miss a key market - those that come to Orient for the Club O beach, not for the Club O resort, as the OP points out. With the tourist following Club O has, its a shame that its beach-focused amenities aren't far above those of the beach bars to the north in terms of size and quality. Even in "the old days", day visitors still spent roughly $1000 per week between chairs, drinks and a lunch or two at The Perch, and a couple nights at Papagayo. Assume just $500, times 100 day trippers, times 52 weeks = $2.6 million annually in day tripper revenue. Not insignificant.

Strategic planning is all about defining your market, determining your customers' needs and wants, and addressing ways to satisfy those needs. I wish there were a strategic vision for us "Day Visitors" as a market, but realistically IMHO, we'll never amount to anything except icing on the cake, at best. (As a side thought, I wish Club O had a charge card system in place like cruise ships and other resorts do - it's not only cashless benefiting us nudies, but it'd also provide great marketing data - e.g., "where's your revenue coming from?") Awfully hard to define and address key markets when one doesn't even know the answer to that question.

My perspective regarding Perch Lite is that at least it is helping maintain a presence for nudity and somewhat protecting Club O's turf from other developers (further north) who would love to take the Club O beach over maybe using an "abandonment" legal strategy. Perch Lite is probably going to be the best that can happen for quite a while, and we need to patronize it.

Gotaluvit - great original post!

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: DandM29212] #167980
08/18/2018 06:59 AM
08/18/2018 06:59 AM
P
PelicanPirate Offline
Traveler
PelicanPirate  Offline
Traveler
P
We wouldnt exactly want a Kakoa or Kontiki, etc. the whole vibe of the beach changes as you hit the yellow umbrellas. A little bigger perch, maybe with more picnic tables and such.

Drink service in your chair. Someone has men tioned they did that once before. Two summers ago, we spent one day at CoCo’ s nude section and the beach boy, after bloody marys to start and 3 bottles of rose, made sure we couldnt even get out of our chairs to get to our car without a few hours to sober up.

So, maybe its good folks have to walk to perch or unit to get their inebriation.

It will bounce back in some form as the demand is too great.

This is just a multiple partner partnership that has to be dealt with and maybe the right thing is to let Irma clean that up as well.

There are other places that wont be ready this winter so they are not alone.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167993
08/18/2018 06:44 PM
08/18/2018 06:44 PM
S
SammyM Offline
Traveler
SammyM  Offline
Traveler
S
I really like this post, Gotaluvit! You are correct with some of your points, and they are worth sharing with those on this board. My wife and I have never stayed at Club O, but love the beach on this section of OB. It always seemed like it had less sea grass and was cleaner than the beach to the north. With that said, Club O is/was also something special to those who visited and stayed here each year and I would hate to see those people abandon St. Martin completely if it is not rebuilt. But, if two or three beach bars (w/dining) opened up here in its place with a relaxed approach to nudity I would very much be in favor of that.

Ses Salinas beach on the southern coast of Ibiza is not a true clothing optional beach, but there are a few non-textile individuals there, and about half of the ladies go topless. But, there are three awesome beach bars ('chiringuitas' I believe is what the Spanish call them) that feature great drinks, terrific food, occasional entertainment, and a large number of really comfortable beach chairs with oversized umbrellas. Check out a place called Sa Trinxa on YouTube if you have a chance. If Orient Beach's Plage Naturiste took on that type of approach I would think that would be a good thing and might even begin to draw a younger crowd here. Just my two cents!

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167994
08/18/2018 06:52 PM
08/18/2018 06:52 PM
originally Long Island, NY/now...
irish1223 Offline
Traveler
irish1223  Offline
Traveler
Only speaking for ourselves, of course, but we never wanted the Club O beach to be like the northern end. The beach and the Perch always had its own ambiance and vibe which is why people go there.

As for the Perch Lite, we enjoyed it during our June visit. Best ribs we had on island and we went back several times for more. Agree that its current presence serves a purpose and we were quite happy to patronize it -- and will again come November.

Robin & Ed

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #167997
08/18/2018 09:15 PM
08/18/2018 09:15 PM
Clearwater, FL
Biturbo Offline
Traveler
Biturbo  Offline
Traveler
Clearwater, FL
I'll answer bluntly: I really care about Club O.

I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: SammyM] #168001
08/18/2018 09:51 PM
08/18/2018 09:51 PM
Colorado
sxmbeachlover Offline
Traveler
sxmbeachlover  Offline
Traveler
Colorado
Plage de l'Escalet is the TRUE nudist beach in Ibiza, and they have a WONDERFUL restaurant and bar.

Famous Quote from SBHonline: The best moderation is the least moderation.
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168037
08/19/2018 02:25 PM
08/19/2018 02:25 PM
Toronto, Canada
N
neeko Offline
Traveler
neeko  Offline
Traveler
N
Toronto, Canada
Who really cares about Club O? We do!!! We have stayed there five times and hope to stay there many more times in the future! We can't wait for them to rebuild!

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168045
08/19/2018 05:09 PM
08/19/2018 05:09 PM
Ontario, Canada
D
Don_and_Linda Online content
Traveler
Don_and_Linda  Online Content
Traveler
D
Ontario, Canada
We definitely care about Club O!!! In our opinion, there is no other clothing optional resort like it in the entire world. We have made many life long friendships with people we have met there and the staff is second to none. I find it quite upsetting that some people who have never stayed there can be so critical of the place.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: Biturbo] #168049
08/19/2018 06:16 PM
08/19/2018 06:16 PM
S
stangied Offline
Traveler
stangied  Offline
Traveler
S
Best on the island. Not 5 star like some need but a totally unique experience

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168057
08/19/2018 08:53 PM
08/19/2018 08:53 PM
JohnInAL Offline
Traveler
JohnInAL  Offline
Traveler
As to the camping comment, far from it. Unless you ever stayed there how can you make a comment like that. Tv's, air conditioning, stove and refrigerator, a great vibe, how wrong can you be.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168067
08/20/2018 08:56 AM
08/20/2018 08:56 AM
Southport, North Carolina, US
candj Offline
Traveler
candj  Offline
Traveler
Southport, North Carolina, US
I guess everyone has their own opinion about Club O, but from a practical point of view, how long would the clothing optional section of the beach last if Club O was not there. I believe that if Club O was not there, the clothing optional section of the beach would be gone.

Fair winds and following seas!
SSN691-May She Ever Prowl The Seas in Defense of Human Freedom!
SSN787-Preserving Peace, Prepared for War
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: candj] #168068
08/20/2018 09:00 AM
08/20/2018 09:00 AM
Central Florida!
Carol_Hill Offline
Traveler
Carol_Hill  Offline
Traveler
Central Florida!
Absolutely right. If Club O were to sell out, then there would probably be condos built there..

Carol Hill
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: Carol_Hill] #168089
08/20/2018 11:44 AM
08/20/2018 11:44 AM
Clearwater, FL
Biturbo Offline
Traveler
Biturbo  Offline
Traveler
Clearwater, FL
Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Absolutely right. If Club O were to sell out, then there would probably be condos built there..

And, to me, that would be the worst case scenario. Actually staying at Club Orient was special to us. Yes, some of the Studios were time-worn, but they were being updated. Now, when all the red tape is cleared, all the rebuilt units will be totally brand new.

I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168106
08/20/2018 03:27 PM
08/20/2018 03:27 PM
irish1223 Offline
Traveler
irish1223  Offline
Traveler
We have stayed at Club O several times. TV, internet, full kitchen, a glorious beach steps from our beds, and fun-filled evenings at Papagayo. Far from camping....we hate camping. jester jester

Robin & Ed

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168108
08/20/2018 03:54 PM
08/20/2018 03:54 PM
New Jersey
NJHarry Offline
Traveler
NJHarry  Offline
Traveler
New Jersey

We also really care about Club O, we have missed staying there and we are looking forward to returning. As to ‘camping???’

We have stayed in mini-suites and mini-suite deluxe on our Club O visits. In our opinion Club O accommodations, plus the great friends we have met over the years, plus the wonderful staff members we call friends combined is far better than any luxury suite hotel or resort with butlers and private concierge service we have stayed in.

People make Club O so special and we can’t wait to camp with them again!

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168112
08/20/2018 04:11 PM
08/20/2018 04:11 PM
Palm Beach County
jenniboston Offline
Traveler
jenniboston  Offline
Traveler
Palm Beach County
And really, who needs 5 star accommodations when you have a 5 star beach right there!?! dance

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168117
08/20/2018 06:41 PM
08/20/2018 06:41 PM
Southern Maryland suburbs of D...
Bill_S Offline
Traveler
Bill_S  Offline
Traveler
Southern Maryland suburbs of D...
Back in 1997 we took our first cruise (the one we kept saying we would take "someday" for 20 years) and the last port of call was Sint Marteen. We did the 12 metre America's Cup sailboat race, had an early lunch, bought a couple rings on Front St. and took a cab to "see what this Orient Beach is all about..."

The cab dropped us off at Pedros and we walked over to the Perch for drinks and to ask about getting two chairs and an umbrella. Within ten minutes we noticed that WE were the only ones wearing swim suits. Linda took off her top and I smiled and looked around and looked back...she was standing there nude and asking "...well, are you going to join me in that beautiful water?"

We had skinny dipped in our pool at home, but this was a new, and wonderful experience. By the time we were on the tender headed back to the ship we were planning to fly down the following year and spend an entire week at Club Orient in a mini-suite... that was followed by well over a decade of annual trips for one or two weeks, staying in mini-suites mainly, but also in studio, mini-suite Delux, and with friends or family, twice in La Villa.

We loved it. We loved the freedom of wandering around the resort nude, dining at papagayo and dancing nude, taking TikoTiko every year nude, and relaxing with some of the nicest and friendliest people in the world...nudists...!

We also loved throwing on our clothes to shop in Phillipsburg, dine in Grand Case, and gamble in the Dutch side casinos.

We did not miss hotel features because we had a most wonderful feature of all, swimming in our skins in that warm, beautiful, crystal clear water on the Club O beach.

Club Orient is a unique, wonderful place and we are eagerly awaiting its rebuilding and opening...

Last edited by Bill_S; 08/20/2018 08:04 PM.

Bill
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168227
08/21/2018 10:55 PM
08/21/2018 10:55 PM
Maine USA
doctorj Offline
Traveler
doctorj  Offline
Traveler
Maine USA
I am thrilled to see people responding in support of Club O. The experience of meeting people who stay there and the friendships developed through the staff are immeasurable. It is more responsible to group the people as one and list them as our friends at Club O. Our life has changed and all positive from our stays at Club O and our visits to St. Martin.
We love St. Martin and all it has to offer. We found a home away from home at Club O. Until you have experienced it several times it is hard to imagine.I can only thank the Club for the many times we will never forget. I wish we had discovered Club O earlier in our life. We have however enjoyed every visit. (Counting probably in the 30 plus area)
From our prospective we have found our favorite vacation spot. Yes we have experienced other c/o resorts and yes spent weeks on the Dutch side. So may I please say that Club O was fantastic for us and we count the days to it’s return.
carib cheers all,
doctorj

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere........
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168262
08/22/2018 02:56 PM
08/22/2018 02:56 PM
Vermont
sxmmartini Offline
Traveler
sxmmartini  Offline
Traveler
Vermont
Back from my Vermont vacation and spent time going thru the threads. I care too much about Club Orient and that is why I get on my soap box umbrella umbrella umbrella

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: doctorj] #168365
08/23/2018 07:34 PM
08/23/2018 07:34 PM
jlr45 Offline
Traveler
jlr45  Offline
Traveler
I have had the same experience as doctorj at Club O. We have been staying at Club O since 1998, and have made some wonderful friendships over the years - including doctorj and his wife. I truly hope that the owners can bring back this unique and very friendly property.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168789
08/30/2018 08:08 PM
08/30/2018 08:08 PM
Pittsburgh, PA
gotaluvit Offline OP
Traveler
gotaluvit  Offline OP
Traveler
Pittsburgh, PA
OK, so far we agree that Club O has been magical for many...I have a good friend that said he fell back in love with his wife on Orient beach. All I can say now is that I hope the “powers that be” can bring the beach back to LIFE sooner than later.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #168791
08/30/2018 08:27 PM
08/30/2018 08:27 PM
Northern Michigan
dolfer Offline
Traveler
dolfer  Offline
Traveler
Northern Michigan
Okay we've clearly established that everybody has there own take on Orient Beach resort. I have never stayed there but I have always enjoyed the freedom that the beach allows. I'm a fat old man so I have no desire to flaunt anything, but I enjoy the freedom to go to OB and shuck my suit and swim free and naked and then come back to my chair, dry off unabashedly and re-don my dry shorts. My only point is what will happen to the island mentality if OBBC no longer exists. Maybe nothing but...who knows.

Dolfer

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: dolfer] #168797
08/30/2018 09:50 PM
08/30/2018 09:50 PM
Columbia, SC, USA
DandM29212 Offline
Traveler
DandM29212  Offline
Traveler
Columbia, SC, USA
Originally Posted by dolfer
Okay we've clearly established that everybody has there own take on Orient Beach resort. I have never stayed there but I have always enjoyed the freedom that the beach allows. I'm a fat old man so I have no desire to flaunt anything, but I enjoy the freedom to go to OB and shuck my suit and swim free and naked and then come back to my chair, dry off unabashedly and re-don my dry shorts. My only point is what will happen to the island mentality if OBBC no longer exists. Maybe nothing but...who knows.

OBBC? OBBC is doing fine - I assume you meant Club Orient?

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #169232
09/06/2018 04:17 PM
09/06/2018 04:17 PM
New York, USA
RobR Offline
Traveler
RobR  Offline
Traveler
New York, USA
We care lots.... And hope it comes back exactly as it was with the same exact staff.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #169637
09/12/2018 03:39 PM
09/12/2018 03:39 PM
B
BobNLiz Offline
Traveler
BobNLiz  Offline
Traveler
B
Bob and I have never really understood the whole getting nekkid thing so we have not stayed. Having said that we are in no way judgemental to those that do. We also believe Club O was part of the fabric of SXM so for that reason we do/will miss it in may when we make our first trip back...

Actually we enjoyed watching the cruise folks (not that there is anything wrong with that) venture over to look at the nekkid people and the looks on their faces lol. here's to someone resurrecting a SXM icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #169642
09/12/2018 04:15 PM
09/12/2018 04:15 PM
The Villages, FL
deputydog1157 Offline
Traveler
deputydog1157  Offline
Traveler
The Villages, FL
My wife and I are on the island right now and are staying at a condo in Pelican. We are literally waterfront, but there is no A/C except in the bedrooms. Maybe it's because it's September with a storm brewing but the heat and humidity is repressive, and we live in Florida on the west cost. Having said that we have spent 90% our time in the condo sans clothing. So on Tuesday we made our maiden voyage to the Club O beach to check out the experience. Naturally the wife was more apprehensive than I about the experience until she realized it's clothing OPTIONAL, not a nude beach. The people there can wear as much or as little as they desire. Once we got to the beach, we rented 2 chairs and an umbrella. I immediately wanted to explore the experience so I stripped down and went into the water. Bathing in the water without a swimsuit has such an amazingly different feeling than with a suit. My wife started on the chair in her swimsuit but quickly decided to go topless and came into the water. Once she realized the world didn't stop rotating and the people on the beach didn't do a group gasp she relaxed a bit. She went back to the chair and removed her bottom and we just let the sun and breeze dry us off. Much better than drying off the skin with a towel and sitting in a wet soggy piece of material waiting for it to dry. The people that we met there were so nice and they were veterans to the clothing optional and/or naked beach attitude. We enjoyed ourselves so much we will try to make it back either Thursday and/or Friday depending on the weather conditions from Isaac. I hope Club O is able to get over these hurdles and rebuild because we will definitely book a stay there. Also a shout out to BillandElaine for PMing me directions, they were excellent!

[Linked Image]
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: gotaluvit] #169643
09/12/2018 04:48 PM
09/12/2018 04:48 PM
St Maarten
BillandElaine Offline
Traveler
BillandElaine  Offline
Traveler
St Maarten
You are most welcome! So glad you enjoyed your day!

Elaine
God Bless the broken road....
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: deputydog1157] #169649
09/12/2018 05:26 PM
09/12/2018 05:26 PM
Central Florida!
Carol_Hill Offline
Traveler
Carol_Hill  Offline
Traveler
Central Florida!
Sounds like a nice report from a satisfied first timer! Hope the weather cooperates so that you are able to return this trip!!

Carol Hill
Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: deputydog1157] #169650
09/12/2018 05:30 PM
09/12/2018 05:30 PM
Palm Beach County
jenniboston Offline
Traveler
jenniboston  Offline
Traveler
Palm Beach County
I think once you've discovered the wonder of *not* sitting in a wet bathing suit you'll find it hard to ever go back!

Glad you enjoyed the beach. Here's to many more visits! groovin

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: jenniboston] #169683
09/13/2018 09:15 AM
09/13/2018 09:15 AM
The Jersey Shore
Pan Offline
Traveler
Pan  Offline
Traveler
The Jersey Shore
[/b]
Originally Posted by jenniboston
I think once you've discovered the wonder of *not* sitting in a wet bathing suit you'll find it hard to ever go back

[b]Or sand in your suit.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: Pan] #169685
09/13/2018 09:46 AM
09/13/2018 09:46 AM
Maine
SXMbeacher Offline
Traveler
SXMbeacher  Offline
Traveler
Maine
Ah yes, the sand!

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: Pan] #169687
09/13/2018 10:17 AM
09/13/2018 10:17 AM
Auburn, WA
SXMScubaman Online content
Traveler
SXMScubaman  Online Content
Traveler
Auburn, WA
Originally Posted by Pan
[/b]
Originally Posted by jenniboston
I think once you've discovered the wonder of *not* sitting in a wet bathing suit you'll find it hard to ever go back

[b]Or sand in your suit.

Just because it's not in your suit it can get to places not wanted without a suit. Just saying.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: jenniboston] #169694
09/13/2018 12:04 PM
09/13/2018 12:04 PM
P
PelicanPirate Offline
Traveler
PelicanPirate  Offline
Traveler
P
Amen.

Re: Who Really Cares About Club O? [Re: SXMScubaman] #169708
09/13/2018 03:55 PM