I really like this post, Gotaluvit! You are correct with some of your points, and they are worth sharing with those on this board. My wife and I have never stayed at Club O, but love the beach on this section of OB. It always seemed like it had less sea grass and was cleaner than the beach to the north. With that said, Club O is/was also something special to those who visited and stayed here each year and I would hate to see those people abandon St. Martin completely if it is not rebuilt. But, if two or three beach bars (w/dining) opened up here in its place with a relaxed approach to nudity I would very much be in favor of that.

Ses Salinas beach on the southern coast of Ibiza is not a true clothing optional beach, but there are a few non-textile individuals there, and about half of the ladies go topless. But, there are three awesome beach bars ('chiringuitas' I believe is what the Spanish call them) that feature great drinks, terrific food, occasional entertainment, and a large number of really comfortable beach chairs with oversized umbrellas. Check out a place called Sa Trinxa on YouTube if you have a chance. If Orient Beach's Plage Naturiste took on that type of approach I would think that would be a good thing and might even begin to draw a younger crowd here. Just my two cents!