Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,130
Members27,644
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 22
bran 20
kim 19
erb923 18
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
Today's Birthdays
basilisk, gunner, legne, Tandoorii
Who's Online Now
16 members (caribmichael, BigGreenFan, golda1, Lovethebeach65, ChuckG, DBESXM, tnw2007, rick s, Sailor1985, deputydog1157, Fraser, dcareri, 4 invisible), 1,207 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#16968 07/10/2012 08:03 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
maytrix Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
We're heading down in November and hoping to do some diving. Can you dive on your own or must you go through a dive operator?


Matt
Sponsors
maytrix #16969 08/10/2012 09:15 AM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 449
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 449
You are much better off going with an operator due to the challenge of getting to the sites. I used Scuba Steves when I visited last November and was picked up with their boat from the cruise ship dock in Castries. I believe it was about $80 for a two-tank morning dive. I had my own BC, mask, fins, etc.

Murph


I just want
to live
happily
ever after,
every
now
and
then.

Jimmy Buffett

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5