|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,143
Members27,645
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Fred
Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 935
Joined: April 2002
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (christina, ScottW, JumpyFrog, MKGrey, Rnd, pandpfromcanada, Stashu11, JayBee, Dirk Lovelace, polaris, 1 invisible),
660
guests, and
118
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#16968
07/10/2012 08:03 PM
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
We're heading down in November and hoping to do some diving. Can you dive on your own or must you go through a dive operator?
Matt
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 449
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 449 |
You are much better off going with an operator due to the challenge of getting to the sites. I used Scuba Steves when I visited last November and was picked up with their boat from the cruise ship dock in Castries. I believe it was about $80 for a two-tank morning dive. I had my own BC, mask, fins, etc.
Murph
I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then.
Jimmy Buffett
|
|
|
|
|
|
|