A good time was had by all[Linked Image][Linked Image] If I counted right 27 people, plus our kids - good cheer [Linked Image], good food[Linked Image], and Great drinks, mixed by the Master - Round Man!<br><br>I understand that Prime Suspect will write a Party Report - I might attempt one too, (maybe) but in the meantime you can see pics at<br><br>http://community.webshots.com/user/looniewhite/newest<br><br>Look for the two TTOL party albums.<br><br>Thanks for coming, everyone - we really enjoyed having you, meeting you, laughing and joking and sharing stories.<br><br>I think we better make this an annual event ! Who's for it????<br><br>Some of you came a long way, and only a few couldn't make it because of the weather. Danny and Carol would have had to drive through a bad ice storm which was heading their way - not good. Jeff and Libby from Milwaukee couldn't make it as a result of a family illness.<br><br>We missed you folk, but next time.....<br><br>At one point I tried to stick some Carib in the 'snow', except that it wasn't snow, it was solid ICE (See pics). Great for keeping the drinks cold though.<br><br>Two missing from the pictures are Laura and Rex, who came from Buffalo, but I don't think got captured on camera as the arrived later, due to work commitments.<br><br>If all TTOL parties are like this, we should have more...........<br>[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

[color:"blue"]Loonie

GONE TO COME BACK!