Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible), 388 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
Group of us traveling together but leaving for home on various flights out of SJU on March 30, 2019. First flight out is 12:40 pm. Carry on luggage only. We are arriving via charter airline from Virgin Gorda that morning. The charter booked us for arrival at 10:10 am. Is that enough time? I'm sure they know what they're doing but checking with my traveltalk peeps. Thanks!


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Sounds like enough time.
You will have to clear C&I coming in from VG -- if that is the same C&I you may be able to go directly to the departure area. If you clear C&I at a separate location you will have to pass through again at the main airport entrance before clearing TSA.
For sure have your boarding passes printed and in hand before this all.!!!
Similar to landing by ferry - you must clear into the USA and again later out of the STT point of departure.

Last edited by LocalSailor; 11/09/2018 02:45 PM.
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
I agree, arriving by charter 2.5 hours before first scheduled connecting flight should be fine. The last time I came into SJU on private charter flight from VG we cleared Immigration & Customs at the FBO terminal rather than the I&C location in the main terminal. We had only carry-on and had checked in on line for our SJU/USA Home Airport flight so all we had to do was walk to the main terminal (about a 10 minute stroll) to clear TSA and proceed to the gate for our connecting flight. That whole process took less than 30 minutes.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5